Friday, May 18, 2007

One Hot Skirt (#1)

I know I've been quiet, but I have been sewing! I made and reviewed a skirt for the Sew, Mama, Sew! blog. Here is the first one, and the review, with oodles of pictures should be up on Monday. (It's the One Hot Skirt from Betsy Ross Patterns) I'll let you know, along with pictures of the second skirt.

Yesterday Calvin and I saw I Henvry IV (the production that I built some costumes for) and it was FANTASTIC! Today I'm dropping in on the Canvasbacks sale. Hopefully I'll get another Jalie 2449 stitched up (it coordinates with the skirt pictured) too.

3 comments:

renee said...

So I had this fabric and made an apron for a friend with it. Your skirt makes me wish I had kept some for myself!

suzee said...

Just adorable!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Linda ~ great skirt! Can't wait to see the Jalie top that goes with!