Monday, January 01, 2007

Final Stats

Ah, the new year! Time to reflect on the past and look to the future. I've been thinking a lot this past week about what I want to accomplish in 2007. Tomorrow I'll review my past goals and set some new ones.

Today, however, I get to reset my stats! The final tally for 2006:

Yardage In: 150.5
Yardage Out: 121.25
Items Made: 33
Money Spent: $1,650.66

Considering that my favorite fabric shop closed in May (so I loaded up on stuff), and I bought 30 yards of fabric for sheers, I think my stats look pretty good. I increased my output and kept some of my goals (specifically to track yardage in/out and $ spent). To see everything I made this year, click HERE. It's a Kodak Gallery photo album, and you should not have to sign in to see it, if you don't want to.

On to a great 2007!

1 comment:

Julie P. said...

great job on all the stuff you made last year! i especially like the small swing bag you made (for kristi) and the chelsea bag. do you still have the fabric i bought for the purse i picked out a couple years ago? my bday is on jan 27, hint, hint :)