Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Naps

(gratuitous baby picture post)

Connor has been dropping his naps. Most days he makes it until about 5 or 6, and then either crashes on his own (sleeping for an hour or so, which totally screws up the bedtime), or he'll be kinda crabby, but won't fall asleep until 7:30 or so (but then he's usually out for the night).However, there are some days where he'll take a nap around 2:00 or so. I love these days -- a small break for me, and a normal bedtime!

BTW -- the superhero cape and cowl was a HUGE hit. I guess a few of the other kids at the party asked for one for their birthdays too. Definitely a successful gift!

1 comment:

True Mama said...

Aw, he is so cute. Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. :)

He's only two, right? Please don't tell me Henry may be giving up his nap soon. That's my naptime, too!