Friday, August 24, 2007

The Craft Meme

I got tagged by bfmomma, so here goes:

Four choices--list crafts that you are familiar with, in the categories you'd choose:

1. Love it! This is my thing.
sewing (duh! ~G~), knitting, quilting, baking/cooking

2. I do or have dabbled in it.
hand embroidery, origami, cross stitch, smocking, music (harp and viola, though not for years), photography, drawing/painting, scrapbooking (though see #4), stained glass work, calligraphy, lace-making.

3. I'll give it a try.
crochet, card making, dyeing, mosaics, soap-making (i did it once with a friend, would like to do it again), jewelry making, beading, basket weaving, glass blowing (wouldn't that be cool?!), spinning.

4. I've got absolutely no interest.
machine embroidery, scrapbooking (tried it, not my thing), pottery, weaving, woodworking, book-binding, collage, felting.

I would like to know more about Carolyn, Stacy (I swear she does everything), Beki, and Lisa.

1 comment:

beki said...

Okay, I'll have to give this a shot.