Saturday, September 27, 2008

A little bit of this, little bit of that

Oops, it's been a while since my last post. We've been busy here at Chez Mamafitz, with school open houses/meet the teacher nights, soccer practices, cross country meets, gymnastics practices, art classes, library storytimes, and I finally got to see one of Caleb's soccer games last Sunday (they spanked the other team, 7-0!). My sewing machine power cord died, got a new one, been doing some alterations and patch sewing, and my oven died. New one is supposed to get installed on Tuesday (I so miss having an oven!).

Halloween costume sewing must commence soon (oh, and Christmas sewing). Caleb wants to be the Joker, and Calvin wants to be Zorro. Connor wants to be a doctor again, like last year, so that's one costume I don't have to make. Phew!

2 comments:

Yarndude said...

Wow, you are one rockstar of a mom!

Anonymous said...

Make the zorro cape a good one, long enough for a couple of years and it will make many more costumes in the future.