I actually finished this quilt top 2 weeks ago. You can see how I figured out the block layout in my Design Wall entry. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.
Here you can see how the design wall helps with the block construction. First I was able to make sure the 'stripe' in my setting triangles went in the same direction for the whole quilt. When I took this picture, I had 4 rows stitched together, and the other blocks are waiting. As I was putting this together, I would take a row of blocks down, stitch them together along with the setting triangles, and then put the completed row back on the wall. After a few rows were stitched, I then would stitch the rows together, press, and put that completed section back up on the wall. It was really nice, I didn't get mixed up on what block went to what, and the blocks stayed flat.
The finished quilt top, with borders. It turned out pretty big, I'm hoping it will fit on one of the bunk beds. I haven't even given a thought as to what I want to back it with, or what color to bind it in.