Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter

Friday night Caleb, Calvin, and I went to a Borders near us to get the final book. I hadn't planned on going (thinking to go on Saturday instead), but they wanted to go to the party. It was fun! We saw lots of people in costumes (there was a guy fantastically dressed as Mad Eye Moody. He should have won the costume contest, but Bellatrix Lestrange did instead). It was really crowded, but we got home at 12:45 am tired and happy with 2 copies of Book 7.

I've decided I'm re-reading the whole series before starting the last book. I hope it won't be too hard to stay away from any spoilers, and I should be able to blow through at least the first few books pretty quickly (I'm almost done with Book 1, started last night). Caleb is still finishing up Book 6.

We also went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix last night. It was wonderful, though Caleb did comment on how much of the book had been cut (he just finished reading it last week).

No comments: