Monday, February 06, 2006

Baby Quilt #2

Here are my fabrics for baby quilt #2. This past weekend, a local shop had a SuperBowl sale, where everything in the store was 25% off, so I ran out there and picked up the blue batik. The orange batik is leftovers from Nappy Bag #1. I've always liked complementary color combinations (purple and yellow being my absolute favorite). My plan is to make a double nine patch, set on point, from the book Two Color Quilts. I'm pretty sure I have enough of the orange for this (the orange will be the little squares). This will be my third time making this pattern -- it was the first one I ever made, plus I just made it again this past November for another new baby. It's a pretty quick quilt to put together. No idea what I'll use on the back, but I'm sure I'll have no problem finding something.

No comments: