Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pulled Tooth!

Calvin lost a tooth yesterday morning!
Yesterday morning during breakfast he asked for soft foods. I asked him if he wanted me to pull it. He asked how I would do that and I said, "I'll grab it with my fingers and yank it". Ok, he tells me. I was in the middle of putting bread in the breadmaker, so I said to hold on a bit. Then I hear him say "Wow, that was easy", and he's holding his tooth!

The other top front tooth is loose too, but I think we have a while for it yet. Now I need to go over to the bank to get some golden dollars. Calvin informed me I need to get 3 because I still owe him from the previous two lost teeth. Bad mama. :)

1 comment:

Alisa_Benay said...

What a cutie! I've got a 6 1/2 year girl that's been missing her front tooth for 3 years (knocked out by the neighbor kid) I keep watching for it to start growing in...can't imagine after all this time what she'll look like without a hole in her grill.

the purple cardigan is on knitpicks.com!