Monday, December 04, 2006

A Very Productive Weekend

It was a long one too! Friday started out with a blizzard, and no school for Caleb (which we found out when we got there! I gotta remember to start checking that sort of thing). Our official snowfall total was 11 inches. So, the boys spent most of the day in and out of the snow, playing here, playing there, having a great time. I had a fire going for most of the day, and after getting the snow cleared, I got some sewing done. A friend came for a sleepover, we roasted marshmallows in the fireplace, and stayed warm.

Saturday was more playing in the snow and sewing/cutting for me! My holiday sewing has started with a bang! The boys went with a friend to get her Christmas tree, then we all had supper and played a rousing game of Sorry!.

Sunday was church and relaxing. Yes, even more sewing for me. :D Calvin and I made an apple pie (yum) and he and Connor made pie crust pizza with the scraps. An excellent ending to a long weekend.

David, unfortunately, spent most of the weekend sleeping, fighting off a cold, but he seems better today and made it in to work.

No comments: