Thursday, July 13, 2006

Stitching along

I've been working on a new baby quilt. This one is a pinwheel quilt, and I completely screwed up the math for it! I'm actually pretty good at arithmetic, but I forgot to divide one number in half, and my pinwheels are 4 times as big as they are supposed to be! Thankfully, I had only cut up a few blocks for testing. I redid the math and made another sample, and it looks much nicer. Pictures later.

This morning I'll finish up the Amy Butler Swing Bag I started last night. It's for my friend Beth, for her birthday today. Then I need to focus on my state fair entries; they are due a week from Monday.

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

Graceful! I like the use of background image and shape!
Such sleek.
Incredible work you have here.
to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.