Friday, October 06, 2006

Blogline Feed

Since I switched to the beta blogger, my Blogline feed was messed up. I emailed a bit with them, and they reset it. I don't know if that means if anyone who was subbed to my feed needs to re-sub, but just thought I'd let you know.

If you don't use Bloglines, go check it out. It's a great way to keep up with your favorite blogs, and if someone decides to have their blogroll public, you can find other neat blogs that you might not know about otherwise. It's easy to sub to this blog -- just click on the button in the sidebar. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you have to re-sub. I figured it out today that you've been blogging, and you were gone in my blog list.

bfmomma said...

awww.. see, if I'd realized that.... :)

I'm just slower than your other friends!

beki said...

Ahh, I just refound you! Your feed had totally been dropped from my bloglines, so I had to resub.