Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Another Swing Bag

I finished this Swing Bag last night. It's for my mother, for her to use as a baby shower present. I had the fish print in my stash, and found the batik at my local quilt shop. Originally I wanted to pick a green, but didn't find one that made the print pop. The orange was the best choice, and I do like it. This one also has an inside pocket. I've made at least 6 of these bags now, and am getting pretty good at them. I should make one for myself!

I bought some more fabric this weekend. Friday there was a fat quarter sale at the quilt shop: $1/FQ, but you had to buy in multiples of 10. Of course, I found 10 FQs. Then on Saturday I bought some fabric for a baby sling -- a present for a co-worker of Dh's. My yardage in/out stat is getting dangerously close to being out of balance. :)

No comments: