Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Top

Some people have asked what is wrong with my top, because they can't see anything wrong with it. Nothing is wrong with my top, it's just not right for me. The colors are just off a bit -- maybe they need to be a bit stronger, or maybe if my hair wasn't pink. The fabric is really really stretchy, so it seems really loose. Honestly, the top is not bad, I just haven't decided if I like it.

Anyone who knows me fairly well knows that I don't sew for the end result. I sew for the process. I love the process so much, so even though I'm not completely sold on this top, I still had a good time making it, and I'm not dissapointed or crestfallen that I'm not in love with it.

I finished up the Chelsea Handbag pictured in the previous post, and wrote a review, with lots of detail photos. Next in the lineup is the start of another quilt, and I really should finish that pink jacket.

No comments: