Sunday, August 27, 2006

Holidays are coming....

If you like to be organized, or have the illusion of being organized (ha!), the Holiday Grand Plan started today. I've done it for a few years now (five or so?), and even though I never complete the entire thing, it has really helped me with my personal goal of having all my holiday stuff done by Thanksgiving. Then I get to spend the month of December just focusing on my family, baking, and decorating.

This year I'm going to do things a little different, and try the Holiday Houseworks Plan, which doesn't start for another week or so. I think the difference is the HGP has you go room by room, and the HHP has you work in zones. Either plan will help you a lot in preparing for the holidays, especially for those of us that like to make a lot of our gifts.

No comments: