Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Knitting fluff

On Saturday night, after finishing the quilt top (and before working on the nappy bag), I cleaned my sewing room. I'm trying to get in the habit of cleaning up after a project, because it is SO much nicer to work in a clean room! While clearing off the desk, I found a bag with this sweater in it. I started this in November 2004, for Connor. Thankfully, it's the largest size and I think it'll still fit! Thankfully, I also had made some notes, so I knew where I was in the pattern. It's the raglan sleeve sweater from The Baby Knits Book, by Debbie Bliss. I've made it once before, when I was pregnant with Connor. This time I decided to knit it in the round (I hate seaming, so now all I'll have to seam is the armholes), and I made the body of the sweater 2" longer. I'm almost done with that sleeve pictured there. It looks like I bought an extra skein of yarn, probably so I could make a matching hat. If I work on this consitently each night before bed, I should have it done fairly quickly.

No comments: